<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, February 19, 2010
It's the ending of a really awesome school week. Next week, tutorials start and school is gonna kinda suck :( I'm starting to really love my class; I found people who listen to good music! AWESOME STUFF OMG. I now have people to go for concerts with tee hee. Maxine said that everytime she sees me, I look like I'm having fun! So dang, I'd really hate it if we all have different breaks and hang out less together since everyone in class takes different combis :(

The IJ girls in AC are going back to IJ on thursday to sell fun-o-rama tickets!!! I am so freaking excited to go back to IJ!!! Of course there won't be our friends, just the juniors around :( But the teachers! Aaaaah I miss Mr Chan & Mr Teh (I got reminded of them both today when I crashed physics lecture)! Mr Chan is gonna hate us like how he hates AC :( Anyway I can't wait to go back to IJ (my first time as an outsider!), eat IJ food, collect the 2009 yearbook, drink a smoothie from the back-gate-stall. And I hope we manage to sell tickets eh, $200 worth of tickets is no joke.

Anyway, I'm now in a cca dilemma. Also, RIP Brandon Flowers' mum.
9:04 PM;